Saturday, November 15, 2008

Childish... or NOT?

I got sooooo bored during a class....
Normal class + extra class = 7 hours of the same subject T___T;;;

it was break...
and i took advantage of it to fool around

my fren's shoe
so i took away.... ok la, grab away... OK LA I SNATCH IT AWAY FROM HER FOOT!!
but sumhow she manage to grab my hand...
she wouldnt let go...
she grab so hard that my hand went red....
(notice the red part on the left side all along until the wrist)
my hand... OW
when i finally manage to wriggle free away from her wrath, i RAN!!! wif her shoe in my hand!!!
She chased me around the class wif one shoe and a barefoot XDXD
but the game kinda ended when the lecturer came in (SHUCKZ)
then when she wasnt looking, i kick away her shoe XD
Shoe got away XDXD





No comments: