Thursday, September 25, 2008

Macroeconomics

Our lecturer was explaining on the calculation of National Income to compare the standard of living of M'sia in 1970 and 2007

Lecturer: "Back in THAT time, my pocket money was only 30 cents. I bought a big plate of nasi lemak wif 10 cents, a big cup of drink wif 5 cents, then the rest i bought cards and marbles. U know... kids nowadays use the rest of their money only to top up their phone. We dun even HAVE a phone back then. The only communication u can make is after u went home. Kids last time were independent. Nowadays kids are too dependent on their parents. Last time my father used to call a bus to pick me up and thats it, he didnt even comes to the school. I did that to my son as well.... BUT... my wife doesnt believes that.... she have to fetch him to school, drop him at the doorsteps, make sure he's seated at the right seat, feed him during lunch... MY GAWD, i dun even think my mom ever feed me in school!!! "

LOLLLLL

No comments: