Monday, June 23, 2008

Amway... <____<;;

yesterday i went out wif my ex- tuition teacher.....
he taught me geografi and history when im in form 2 and 3....
we went to sunway pyramid for the Amway convention/ exhibition stuffs....
It was dam boring.... WTH!!!
Air purifier, water filters, alarm systems, healthy foods...
WAT HAD IT GOT TO DO WIF ME??!!!!
I HAVE NO MONEY >.<;;

the worse thing is when he's talking to me bout amway, he's like explaining history to me....
he talks to me bout science and stuffs... (HEY!! I GOT C FOR SCIENCE SUBJECTS!!)

well... i think dats the differences between goin out wif ur fren and ur teacher...
its like a lawatan sambil belajar....
and its a sunday!!! wasted my holiday <_<;;

i thought it would have been better during the convention thingy in bukit jalil....
swt them..
JJ Lim only sang 3 songs and then he *byebye*
dats not wat i expected...
only 3 freaking songs...
wasting my time <_<
i rather sleep at home... LOLLL

No comments: